Pennsylvania Department of Aging
PACE/PACENET PBM Web Portal
Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (PACE)/PACE Needs Enhancement Tier (PACENET) and Ancillary Programs for the Pharmacy Benefits Administration (PBA) Web Portal
Enhancing the quality of life of all older Pennsylvanians by empowering diverse communities, the family and the individual.
CARDHOLDERS and POTENTIAL CARDHOLDERS:
- Information on PACE/PACENET and the Pennsylvania Rx Price Finder is available by clicking on the CARDHOLDER tab beneath the Department of Aging logo.
- Want to know if your medication is covered by PACE/PACENET, CRDP (Chronic Renal Disease Program) or SPBP (Special Pharmaceutical Benefits Program)? Launch the Drug Coverage Lookup in the SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS box on the right of the screen to find Program specific drug information.
- Need to find a pharmacy or a doctor? Go to the SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS box on the right of the screen and click on “launch”.
- Looking for information about another government agency? Click on LINKS beneath the Magellan Health Services logo.
PROVIDERS and POTENTIAL PROVIDERS:
This web portal provides access to web applications for PACE and PACENET as well as supporting documents and information that the Pennsylvania Department of Aging (PDA) and its ancillary programs require.
Key features of the portal include:
- Secure web access to the portal for approved users;
- Access to specified information, applications, and links to support the Department’s PACE, PACENET, and ancillary programs, PACECares website; and
- Access to web-based applications to support Pharmacy Benefit Administration (PBA) related to Provider Enrollment, Drug Lookup, *Web Claims Submission, *Web RA, and *Medical Exception (ME) Submissions.
- Access for Enrolled Providers to update information on their file through *Provider Information Management.
Please note — you will first need to register and create a User ID and
Password to gain access to *these secured applications. To register, click on the “UAC”
link at the top-right of this page. Whether you are an individual provider or are part of or manage a large practice
or facility, contact the Web Support Call Center at (800) 241-8726; Hours 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M., Monday through
Friday should you need any assistance in creating and managing user accounts.
Once your account has been created, return to this page and click the Login button on the right side of the page. After successfully logging in, you will see additional links under Services and Applications to the secured applications you have been authorized to access.